Welcome to Mountain Lamp
Mountain Lamp is a rural meditation center located on 115 acres of meadows, lakes and forest lands nestled in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountains. It is a place of serenity and refuge which embraces the path of an engaged Buddhist practice in the traditions of Robert Aiken Roshi and Thich Nhat Hanh. We offer day events, group and individual retreats and hold a year-round daily practice schedule.
Wake Up Retreat (September 11 - 14) Awakening Joy, Inspiring Compassion: Mindfulness Retreat for Young Adults. Celebrate awakened living with Wake Up Seattle and other young adults at Mountain Lamp Practice Center during a 3-day weekend of mindfulness practice and fun.
Please click on one of the following links to download the registration form for the retreat.
Use the editable format to send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the pdf format to hand fill it and send it by mail
Broken Raven Sesshin (September 20 - 27 2014) Mountain Lamp will be hosting a 7 day Zen Retreat with Three Treasures Sangha led by Jack Duffy. Please contact Three Treasures Sangha for registration and details.
Mountain Lamp • 2014 Schedule
These are events at Mountain Lamp unless otherwise indicated.
- Taking Refuge People of Color Mindfulness Retreat with Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera - January 16 - 20
- Stepping Together General Mindfulness Retreat with Sr. Jewel and Eileen Kiera - January 25 - February 1
- Mindfulness Retrat with Eileen Kiera and the Mindfulness Community of Puget Sound at Camp Indianola, WA - March 28 - April 4
- Days of Mindfulness with Eileen Kiera - February 22 and April 26 from 10am to 5pm.
- Branching Moon Sesshin with Jack Duffy and Three Treasures Sangha - April 5 - 12
- Buddha's Birthday Celebration and Family Day - May 10
- 3 week Poetry Study Retreat with Jack Duffy and Eileen Kiera - May 10 - 30
- Poetry Study Weekend with Red Pine - May 16 - 17
- Order of Interbeing Weekend - May 23 - 25
- Ancient Bones Retreat with Jack Duffy - July 19 - 23
- Deep River, Clear Streams Retreat with Eileen Kiera - July 26 - August 1
- Wake Up Retreat with Wake Up Seattle and other young adults at Mountain Lamp - September 11 - 14
- Broken Raven Sesshin with Jack Duffy and Three Treasures Sangha - September 20 - 27
- In the Footsteps of the Buddha Mountain Lamp Community pilgrimage to India with teachers Jack Duffy, Eileen Kiera and Shantum Seth - November 4 - 19 2014. Click here for more information, and email email@example.com for registration
- Winter Bones Rohatsu Sesshin with Jack Duffy - December 6 - 14